I started this phase researching for posters, collecting ideas and some informations before starting the project.
After research I had a punch of ideas running through my mind , I started writing notes and sketches . After that I began making the posters on photoshop, I had made 5 posters as first prototype.
On the next class having some feed back on the posters made me un happy with them so I had to choose 2 posters out of 5 and re-do them as second prototype. I worked hared to make them as perfect as I can.
After third class I choose one of the posters and re create it, finish it up and make it ready to print. I made 6 models from the one poster that I had chosen to had more options while chooseing one of theme.
After I finished from them I had my mother and sister in law creitique my work, based on their creitique I choose the last one on the left, I tried to improved it more. Then I had an idea to print the poster on a canvas fabric which symbolize apron which was one of my 100 things.
I had my poster ready for class which I was exited to show Law and Leland.
After having creitique on Monday I have wrote down where my post is weak and what is the strongest thing in my poster, I improved the visual weakness in the poster and made it more stronger, but I thought that still my poster looks the same so I decided to take a risk and change a lot in my poster and worked more on the details. I am not a risk taker but although I took that big step, taking risks made my poster look diffrent which I am proud of. Then I asked my family and friends to creitique the new poster. I learnd from this project to not stick with one ideas and taking more risk and that risk is the key for success.